14 Jul 2015

All-In-One!

I'm currently looking for a good all-in-one or a good scanner + printer combination. Brother machines seem to be quite good, my friend Carmen Carnero (who is an excellent artist, please visit her blog!) has an A3 all-in-one from this brand and is very happy with it. But it would be nice to hear about other people's experiences and recommendations.

I must admit that an A3 scanner really draws my attention because it can make scanning formats over A4 much easier... but it's not something strictly necessary. I have years of experience with puzzles!


So... any comments?

♦ ♦ ♦ 

Estoy buscando una buena multifunción o una combinación de escáner e impresora. La marca Brother me llama la atención, incluso mi amiga Carmen Carnero (que es una gran artista, ¡visitad su blog, por favor!) tiene una multifunción A3 de esta marca y está muy contenta con ella. Pero sería interesante escuchar las experiencias y consejos de más gente.

He de admitir que un escaner A3 me llama mucho, puede hacer la tarea de escanear papeles más grandes que un A4 mucho más fácil.... pero no es algo totalmente necesario. ¡Tengo años de experiencia montando puzzles!

¿Algún comentario?

No comments:

Post a Comment