18 Jul 2015

#retoid - día 1

A bit late, but I've been able to start the challenge by Ilustrando Dudas, in which they propose a subject per day for a whole month (july 15th - august 15th). It is a challenge for both my constancy and my imagination.
I'm late because I was finishing an illustration (that I'll share once I've handed it to their owners!) and because of life (and work) stuff. My intention is to make a little something of every subject at my own pace, even if I can't make a finished illustration due to lack of time. The most important thing about the challenge is to draw!

The fist subject was: 

Character design - a cheerful, good and super shy explorer boy or girl who wants to go around the world and see the archaeological remains of the great civilizations of history.

 I'll leave you with the first sketches and the final design: Clara, a girl who admires Indiana Jones and Howard Carter and draws and takes notes of everything she finds. Quite a mini archaeologist!

♦ ♦ 

Con retraso, pero he podido comenzar con este reto de Ilustrando Dudas en el que proponen un tema diario durante un mes (15 de julio - 15 de agosto). Es tanto un reto para mi constancia como para mi imaginación.
Me he retrasado porque estaba acabando una ilustración (que mostraré cuando la tengan sus dueños) y por cosas de la vida (y del trabajo). Mi intención es, aunque sea a mi ritmo, intentar hacer todos los temas, si bien de esta forma puede que no los desarrolle a fondo por falta de tiempo. ¡Lo importante es dibujar!

El primer tema era:

Diseño de personaje - Niña o niño explorador súper tímido, risueño y bonachón, cuyo sueño es recorrer el mundo de mayor y conocer los restos de las grandes civilizaciones de la historia. 

Os dejo con los primeros bocetos y el diseño final: Clara, una niña fan de Indiana Jones y Howard Carter que dibuja y toma nota de todo lo que encuentra para tenerlo documentado. Una miniarqueóloga en toda regla.





No comments:

Post a Comment